As a result of taking this 12-hour course, you will be able to:
- Discuss powerful methods of emotion regulation for students and yourself.
- Identify and help children to identify the differences between situations, feelings, thoughts, and behaviors: The ABC’s of CBT!
- Recognize and help children to identify and uncover the cognitive distortions or thinking errors known to increase strong negative emotional states.
- Practice the use of the Socratic method for disputing irrational beliefs.
- Learn effective ways to teach these skills to children in both one on one settings or within the classroom.